As the new year rolls in, the option for a smile makeover is once more a wonderful proposition. With the help of proper teeth whitening systems, you can upgrade your smile and enhance your tooth color with a variety of treatment options including retail products for at-home use or professional whitening treatments from our dentists at Pedar B. Didriksen DDS Family and Cosmetic Dentistry.
Don’t get caught off guard by discolored teeth. Take the time now to set yourself back on a path to a great smile. Here are some of the most common teeth whitening treatment system guidelines:
– Not all teeth whitening products use the same materials to whiten teeth. Thus, some bleach teeth deeper than others that simply look to only remove stains at the surface.
– Before using any dental product, always contact your dentist at Pedar B. Didriksen DDS Family and Cosmetic Dentistry to ensure the product is right for you.
– Beware of any products that stimulate tooth sensitivity, gum bleaching, or gum irritation.
– The three major types of teeth whitening products are over-the-counter, dentist-administered bleaching treatments, and treatments prescribed by dentists for at-home use.
– Always use a teeth bleaching product exactly as instructed and for the time required. Leaving a whitening product on for far too long can damage your mouth.
If you would like to have your teeth whitening treatments done by Dr. Pedar Didriksen, please call our office at 410-208-2900. We are conveniently located in Ocean Pines, Maryland, and would love for you to stop by. For the best results, whiten your teeth safely and effectively with Pedar B. Didriksen DDS Family and Cosmetic Dentistry!